If you are a beginner or an advanced photographer looking for one-on-one tutoring, you’ve come to the right place! Feel free to build your own live session that can cover any topic of your choice and be adapted to your specific needs.
Sessions at specific location other that MIP will generate a instructor travel expenses fee.
Feel free to contact us for any additional information:
+1 (305) 492 3571
(Call, Text or WhatsApp)
Topics you can choose from:
- Digital Photography Basics
- B&W Film Photography
- Smartphone Photography
- Studio Lighting
- Photography Software: Photoshop and Lightroom
- Basic Portrait Photography
- Architecture Photography
- Real Estate Photography
- Fashion Photography
- Videography with DSLR Camera
- Portfolio Development/Review
- The Art of Photography.
The cost of the course shown on our page is per person.
Private MIP courses are developed for a maximum of 6 people.
If you want to add more than 1 participant to a private course, you must add the same number of courses as participants to the shopping cart, up to a maximum of 6.
- Changes of date and time are accepted, up to 48 hours (working hours) before the start of the scheduled session.
- Any change made between 48 hours (business) and 8 hours (business) before the start of the scheduled session, will have a penalty of 50% of the cost of that session.
- Changes made between 8 hours (working hours) and the beginning of the session, the penalty will be 100% of that session.
- All private tutoring must be paid 100%, at least 24 hours before the first session.
- The minimum class session is 2 hours.
- Regular Monday to Friday (9:30 am – 5:30 pm)
- Regular Saturdays (9:30 am – 1:30 pm)
- Special: Sundays, holidays and outside of regular hours.